Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??

Yes...to contribute to unscientific data -- I have dark hair and dark eyes.  No
blond or blue eyes to be seen.  I've recently met 2 Type I, Childhood diabetics
who are African American.  In addition, I visited a Native American reservation
about a year ago and was told by a resident that they not only have a very high
rate of Type II diabetes (often blamed on diet and poverty), they also have a
hate rate of Type I (he seemed to think they were only children).