Re: [IP] Too late to be on the Pump?

In a message dated 7/26/98 8:48:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My endo, for the most part golden, told my daughter that I, at 54, am
 his oldest patient on a pump (he has over 200 patients on pumps).  He >>
Ruth..my oldest pump patient is now 77.She has been on the pump for 2 years
now.  She has gastroparesis.  The pump has made a big difference in helping
her avoid the major "passing out" episodes she has on injections.  Some other
patients report a return of hypoglycemia awareness.  Some on this list have
noted an improvement in vision.  So, you are never too old.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted