Re: [IP] Too late to be on the Pump?

I often find your messages to be informative !  Thank you for all the
info gleaned.

Your last message struck a chord with me - somewhat dis - chordant.

My endo, for the most part golden, told my daughter that I, at 54, am
his oldest patient on a pump (he has over 200 patients on pumps).  He
also made the remark that my control on the pump disproves what is said
re older adults and pump therapy.  When my daughter reported this
conversation, she was aghast at the discrimination.  I, too, have felt
somewhat rebuffed.  Your remarks lessen those feelings - I am very

Ruth K.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted