Re: [IP]the loud beep

Hi Sam,

I feel the same way.  I'm glad I found this list.  ... Really nice!

><< Yeah, but I'm such a shy guy...

Actually it is really true... I'm normally pretty quiet except with
that I know and feel comfortable with... then I can get a bit raucus.
some strange reason I seem to feel really at ease with this group...
be that everyone here seems to be really supportive and there aren't
endless flame-wars. Nice, huh?

Sam >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!