[IP] Too late to be on the Pump?

7/25/98 10:15p
After over 20 years of diabetes with more than 3/4 of the time poorly
controlled, I have all kinds of complications ranging fro nerve
damage,kidney impaired to vision loss. I was finally on the pump 2 1/2
years ago. It really stabilized my blood sugars. Though my A1c is
still not satisfactory, at least my blood sugar is not running from 30
or lower to over 400-500 everyday. I wish I was on the pump much
earlier, then probably I won't be suffering from these debilitating
complications right now.