Re: [IP] Sam, you funny guy...

At 10:31 PM 07/25/1998  Joseph Diffee wrote:
>As others have already mentioned...keep up the funnyness (is that a real
>word?!)  I have been accused many times that I "AM IN DENIAL" because I
>choose to find the humor and irony in my diabetes?!?  WHATEVER!  As I've
>mentioned before...if you saw yourself walking around with only your
>socks on singing "We Are the Champions" - you WOULDN'T laugh...I don't
>think so!!!!

Denial?? I don't think so!! I think that it shows a lot more acceptance of
your condition when you can laugh about it. (he, he, he... I'm still trying
to imagine the sight of your birthday-suit stroll around the house).

>I was working on putting together a diabetic humor page
>(Michael has UNrecruited me it looks like?!?)  Sam, wanna help me out?!?

Sure, we'll just un-recruit Michael and put ourselves back in. Tell me what
to do... as time permits, I'll be glad to help.

(who's been spending his weekends remodeling his house).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted