Re: [IP] Cause of diabetes

          I agree. It's a fascinating study; however it would require a lot of
research to prove it. There are too many factors with this disease to tie it
down to one specific factor. But a simple note - my family orginates from
England, Scotland, and Wales too.  My  mother's family line has all of the
autoimmune disorders.  But this has only been a recient introduction. My
father who is into genelogy has researched some of our family lines to the
1000 AD's.  The study is fascinating. Esp. death records. You really get a
good picture of your family's medical history.  ~DD
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted