Re: [IP] Bg rise in a.m....

In a message dated 7/25/98 10:45:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< , BUT
 even if I am normal I go way too high!!!  What could it be?!?  Do I need
 a different carb. ratio for breakfast?  I DO have Pumping Insulin and
 plan on reading it SOON!!  Any ideas for me now though?!?  -Tonya D.
 P.S. Can dawn phenom. happen around 11:00?!?  That's when I get up!  :-)
A few ideas...there is no protein in the breakfast.  What are the basal test
results from wake up to lunch? How soon between bolus and eating?  Some people
do need a different bolus for breakfast. Read the book.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted