[IP] Sam, you funny guy...

As others have already mentioned...keep up the funnyness (is that a real
word?!)  I have been accused many times that I "AM IN DENIAL" because I
choose to find the humor and irony in my diabetes?!?  WHATEVER!  As I've
mentioned before...if you saw yourself walking around with only your
socks on singing "We Are the Champions" - you WOULDN'T laugh...I don't
think so!!!!  I was working on putting together a diabetic humor page
(Michael has UNrecruited me it looks like?!?)  Sam, wanna help me out?!?

-Tonya D.  :-)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted