[IP] Sermons...

On 25 Jul 98 at 19:38, email @ redacted wrote:

> I just love to read your thoughtful comments. Are your sermon's this good?

Sometimes I think they are... and I'm available most Sundays.  I also
do special events, retreats and just about any kind of event that
comes along... and I've preached in churches of several different
denominations, from Methodist, Disciples and of course, Southern
Baptist...   and yes, I have used my insulin pump as a sermon
illustration, along with my pager, computer and kids....

I preach and talk just like I write...  sometimes it's good,
sometimes it's not as good.  But if my bg drops during the service it
can be downright wild...

Randall P. Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message