Re: [IP] humor

In a message dated 7/25/98 10:01:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  My mom died at the age of 82 after
 suffering from Alzheimers. She didn't even recognize anyone before she
 died. Ever since she was diagnosed, I have been trying to do mental
 exercises... I love crossword puzzles. And my job requires some mental
 gymnastics, which is good... problem solving type of things. I don't know
 if all this does any good, but it somehow makes me feel better.  >>
So sorry to hear that, Sam. Isn't it amazing, the things that motivate us to
be who we are?

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted