Re: [IP]the loud beep

At 01:26 AM 07/25/1998  Sue W wrote:
>Hi Sam,
>Somehow I have trouble believing that one!!! ;-)  <vbg>
><< Yeah, but I'm such a shy guy...

Actually it is really true... I'm normally pretty quiet except with people
that I know and feel comfortable with... then I can get a bit raucus. For
some strange reason I seem to feel really at ease with this group... must
be that everyone here seems to be really supportive and there aren't
endless flame-wars. Nice, huh?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted