Re: [IP] humor

>  and my 18 year old makes comments about dad's
> tired old jokes. I guess this is a good example of how familiarity breeds
> contempt. But then again, familiarity also breeds children...

All kids lack a sincere appreciation of the 'good old sayings' every
time I try to get my kids to do something like brush their teeth with
"be true to your teeth or they'll be false to you" or some other
remark I learned as a kid, I get the 'groan.....' routine.

There must be a thousand of these  'good old sayings'

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted