Re: [IP] I'm getting my Pump on Tuesday also

>Hi Barb --
>> Thanks to all of the great info on this list I ordered my MiniMed 507c.
>> insurance is paying for it and I will get it on Tuesday.  The following
>> is my target start time.  I am a little scared and excited at the same
>> I am sure that you will be hearing from me more often with lots of>
>Let me join the "crowd" here.  I get my Minimed 507C next Tuesday,
>too.  <g>  It's been a *long* time since late March when I requested
>one from my internist.  8-/  Just saw my internist this AM, and later
>in the day, got my call from Minimed.  I'm supposed to see him in
>*3* months...  How's that for "timing?"

The final hurdle was cleared with the Ins. Co. and my D pump will arrive
Tuesday.  Thanks to all of your posts, and especially to Bob, for helping me
make my decision. Now I intend to be an active poster and not just the
lurking "wanna be pumper" I've been.  I'm just looking forward to living an
"almost normal" life.

35 years of injections, I guess, puts me in that 21,900 club.

George Lovelace, BPBC
(battery-powered beta cells)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted