Re: [IP] humor

In a message dated 7/25/98 2:31:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
writes:

<< my 18 year old makes comments about dad's
 tired old jokes. I guess this is a good example of how familiarity breeds
 contempt. But then again, familiarity also breeds children...

Gee, Sam, they aren't tired old jokes for this group, but of, course we
haven't been living with you for 18 years. I'll bet your son will have a large
bag of memories about his life with you.  Keep up the humor. It shows how
quick minded you are.

Barbara B.