Re: [IP] RE: Very HAPPY !

I once went to a drug store to buy syringes when I was in college and
the phamacist accused me of being a "druggie."  He didn't believe I was
a diabetic and really needed the syringes for insulin.

I was dumbsruck and I burst into tears.  Turned on my heel and walked
out of the store.

Went to the pharmacy on the next block and purchased my syringes.

What a jerk that guy was.  Now that I'm all "grown up" I would have
stood my gound and given it to him with both barrels.  In addition, I
would have made a formal written complaint about him.

Back then....well I was just a kid (18 years old).  First year away from
home.  Never done drugs, never will.  I was simply shocked at the
accusation.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper