[IP] humor

Sam-

I for one am very appreciative of all your humorous messages.  "Most" of
them are very funny and keep me laughing.  Some....well some of them I
just have to roll my eyes and groan, "that Sammy guy, what a cutup."

Keep the cracks coming.  I always look forward to them.  Thanks for
giving me something to giggle about every day.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI