Re: [IP] RE: Very HAPPY !

I am a teacher and  I have had to test my bg's in the classroom esp. before
lunch. I try to do it in an out of site area; however there have been times
that I have been caught by students either pricking my finger or while the
strip is on the monitor.  Kids are really accepting of this.  One year I had
some of my sixth graders begging me to test their blood sugars. I've also had
a horrible experience in a public restroom at a local resturant. A woman
yelled at me and accused me of being a junkie because I was filling a syringe
with insulin.  ( The restroom stalls were too dark to see the numbers) To this
day I still have problems in resturants - even bolusing. ~DD
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted