Re: [IP] from Carol Wasson: a few questions

Bonnie-

Ocean Spray makes a juice called LightStyle.  Cranberry, Cran-grape, and
Cran-rasberry.  GOOD stuff.  40 calories and 9 grams of carb per
serving.  I've been dieting since March (when I started the pump), so
I've been buying it every week.

The first 3 weeks I was on the pump I GAINED 9 pounds. (oink oink).
Anyway, now that I don't have to abide by a strict snack schedule, I've
lost 15 lbs.  YIPPEEE!!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper