Re: [IP] Cause of diabetes/cancer?

    I know what you mean.  When I first developed the disease, everone in my
family said " Where did that come from?" "We don't have diabetes in our
family?" My father still explains it to people that I got ill and the disease
destroyed my pancreas. A little dramatic I know, but he's my father and I
guess he felt the need to blame something.  I guess we'll never really know
for certain what really triggers the disease - other than an awesomely bored
immune system that decided to pick on some beta cells. ~DD
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted