Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??

     These are all recessive traits in the gene pool.  If type I diabetes is
hereditary, and a recessive trait, then people exhibiting recessive traits
would be more likely to have a genetic predisposition for diabetes.  This is
certainly a more simplified explanation of the probability of inheriting the
gene; however, since so many out there have mom's with hypo-thydroism(and
other autoimmune disorders in the family tree), it leads me to the conclusion
that diabetes type I is more than an arbitrary type of disease.  ~DD
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted