Re: [IP] OVER 21,900 INJECTIONS - July 23

You can add my name to the list....

Becky Draper, Diabetic for 21 years.  Diagnosed at age 17.  Age now 39.
(Yipes that getting way to close to 40!!)  When I was diganosed, I
always figured I'd be dead by age 40.  Thank god, things have changed.

I figure 5 yrs @ 1 shot a day, 16 years @ 4 shots a day is um um um
about, around, approximately..... 25,185 yucky sucky shots.

Been Pumping for approx 5 months. YIPPY!!!

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI