Re: [IP] Cause of diabetes

< My kind of traits, when do we meet!  heh... heh... or do I have to
get in line? :-)  hmm..... sounds like my wife and daughters. See
Lily's picture on the Kids page. My wife and the girls have all the
crooked fingers, blond, etc....  plus 'rat feet'. <vbg>

     LOL. After a long selection process it is now a very short line of one.
But thank you for your flattery. My son (21months) has these traits too.
That's my main concern. I'd hate for him to have diabetes.  I'm such a worrier
anyway. I think it would be very difficult for me.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted