RE: [IP] I get my pump on Tuesday

John,

Thanks for your reply.  Well, looks like we can learn together.  I am hoping
to meet with my endo and MiniMed rep the week after next.  I am ready to
jump right in and forget the saline.  We will see what happens.  I am really
hopeful that this will work for me.  I already test 8-10 times a day (I do
hope that will lessen a little).  My control is the pits.  I am either too
low or too high.  I have been feeling totally beaten by this condition and I
am not of the personality to let anything control me.  So, I am hopeful that
me and my condition can come to some sort of compromise with the pump!

Good luck to you - keep in touch.

Barb