Re: [IP] I get my pump on Tuesday

Hi Barb --

> Thanks to all of the great info on this list I ordered my MiniMed 507c.  The
> insurance is paying for it and I will get it on Tuesday.  The following week
> is my target start time.  I am a little scared and excited at the same time.
> I am sure that you will be hearing from me more often with lots of
> questions.

Let me join the "crowd" here.  I get my Minimed 507C next Tuesday,
too.  <g>  It's been a *long* time since late March when I requested
one from my internist.  8-/  Just saw my internist this AM, and later
in the day, got my call from Minimed.  I'm supposed to see him in
*3* months...  How's that for "timing?"

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 )
mailto:email @ redacted