Re: [IP] Great pump hiding tricks #3...

At 04:13 PM 07/24/1998  Ted Quick wrote:
>Sam Skopp wrote:
>> Sorry, but my hose just got a run in it. All humor is off until I get a
>> pair.
>Now wait a second, Sam. MY pump has only ONE hose, and you say you have a
>Is this a new kind of pump or something? <VBG>

Nothing like dual exhausts to increase your power and torque. My pump is a
customized model with extra chrome and direct fuel injection. When I start
pumping, I don't mess around... mine will do 340 to 140 in 30 minutes. Want
to set up drag races?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted