Okay here's an opportunity for you all to totally express your
opinions. My father is taking part in putting together a very
important study here, in Australia, about what people think causes

Okay, we all know that diabetes can be genetic or it can sometimes be
a result of poor health...........

.........But, what do YOU think really causes diabetes??

Its is because of blond hair and blue eyes or is it caused from do
something silly, like blinking to much?

You can answer how ever you want to. Just let loose on this one and
express all those theories you have keep inside of you for all these
years now. However, please do use me as an example, try an be serious
about your answer.

I will be extremely grateful for anything I recieve. Just let me have
it!! Thanks a million, Matt

Get your free personalized email address at

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted