Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??

At 04:44 AM 07/24/1998  Ted Quick wrote:
>Me too, though I'm now a "dark blond" I was a tow-head as a kid.
>It's getting lighter every year though, but not "blond"......

Hmm. Now that I think of it I had blond curly hair when I was very little.
It darkened to dark brown as I grew. (My son inherited that same
characteristic). And, my sister has blue eyes, even though I have brown
(and she's diabetic too).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted