Re: [IP] Successful Sil Skewer! & Q

Laurel and Wayne wrote:
> If I'm not able to let my tummy have a proper rest, mightn't using the Sils
> at least rest the lower subQ layers?  That was my real question.

They might, but they csn go as deep as the SofSets if the angle is steep.
Going for a shallower angle could help, but results may vary at times when
it happens to go steeper than intended.

Of course the other question is if the SofSets don't actually go too deep
in YOU, which could be a cause of problems using them.

Ted Quick

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted