RE: [IP] Kids are amazing!!!

I'll second this one.....over and over......KIDS deserve this.......
(just a foot note......I don't feel cheated from childhood, but with todays technology,kids deserve the best....I consider the pump the BEST)
just my .02

 > Randall P. Winchester wrote:

>  Isn't the pump a good tool to enable you to
> have evenings out like that?
Yep!!! That's why I am such a vocal advocate, particularly for
children. Childhood is so precious, you only have it once and it
should be as good as possible. Adults are better equipped to deal
with the trials and tribulations of life. We must be advocates
for our kids. I would like to see every diabetic kid with a pump and
the freedom it brings.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef