re: [IP] triathalons

> > From: greg taylor <email @ redacted>
> > I was wondering if any of you pumpers out there have participated in a
> > triathlon?  If so, please share your experiences with me.  I am doing one
> > in september and I could use lots of advice on managing the diabetes
> > during it.  Thanks Greg

All you triatheletes out there.

This question has come up several times on the list. Would one or
more of you like to collaborate on a FAQ about

'Running with the Pump' all about heavy duty exercise and pumping

I'm sure it would be one of our more valuable publications.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted