Re: [IP] bolusing while on Vacation

>  Ruth Elowitz wrote:

> Does your meter beep periodically when you set a temp rate?  Every time I
> try that again it keeps both myself and my husband up half the night.

If you have a 507, with a square wave bolus, you can use the square wave to
create a HIGHER temp basal rate without the beeping. Unfortunately, it
won't work for creating a lower temp basal. Just figure out how much you
want to raise your basal (say 0.2, from 0.6 to 0.8) for how long (say 6
hours), and program a 0.2*6 = 1.2 unit square wave bolus for 6 hours.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted