[IP] RE: Very HAPPY !

Pardon me William?
    I don't mean any disrespect to any of my friends and family here BUT . .
. "I am so happy that I am ABLE to stick my fingers several times a day". I
am proud that I HAVE lived the past 29 years with diabetes. Don't you
realize that if you were born 50 years sooner than you were you would not
have survived?
    Sticking your finger and making it bleed enough to check your BG is no
price to pay for life. We have no predators that hunt us down and eat us. We
are surely strong enough to stick and bleed just enough to adjust our pump.
I will buy one. Put me on the list!
    Just my opinion. BTW. That 21,900 injection club that is going here is
slightly incorrect. I have been on at least two injections per day most of
my sweet life! A lot of the time more. I hit that number 10 years ago easy.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted