Re: [IP] Absence of low readings.

Katie, if you had a BG of 90, you were fine.  Those symptoms can be
misleading if BG drops quickly or they may be due to something else.  I
always trust my meter, and if there is any doubt I check again.  You've got
to start listening more to that guy you live with :-)

<<<<<<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Absence of low readings. Was: Site Lump