Re: [IP] Why I like my pump (and don't love it)

 Yerachmiel Altman,
Your thoughts on pumping insulin hit the mark with me.

I would like to add that on multiple injections I reached an A1c of 8.75 with
the pump I've reached 6.8 with much more ease.

The bottom line for me has been the pump has improved my A1c. The added
benefits are with fewer hassles then multiple injections.

There are many nuances to work through with pump therapy. You could equate
pump use to a million things but one that comes to mind is flying across
country. There are many problems/hassels with flying i.e. the seats are
crowded, the food is lousy, crying babies, costs etc... but it's a whole lot
better than walking or driving.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted