[IP] Fwd: Disconnect/ high bgs later

-- BEGIN included message

Question, my son age 10 disconnects when he swims or is very active, running,
etc.  We have never hd a problem with him running high, infact he will dip.
if he needs to eat or rather wants to he reconnects and boluses.  Question is
after he connected back we checked his finger and he was 140, he left and went
to a friends called me two hours later with a check of 400.  Does air get into
line while disconnected if the pump is suspended?  Should we prime pump before
reconnecting or just leave pump on?  Thanks

Helen (Ryan's mom)

-- END included message