[IP] dawn phenomenon

I have this also. I increase the basil from 2am to 5 am.Some times I
have a problem with low in mid morning but only because I don't eat the
right types of food to get the carry over food for the carry over
insulin. I can't seem to find much reading on the topic. Guess not
looking in the right place. I have always had the dawn phenom. If I
didn't raise the basal I am in the 300's by morning.
 Can, will  it go away?
Does anyone know some good reading info on it?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted