Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??

Looks like a number of the women in the newsgroup fit in the blonde,
blue eyed, and fair category.  How about the men? I'm not blonde,
but I do have blue eyes and fair skin.

On the other hand, my mom never had thyroid problems, but my sister
did. My fingers and toes are all straight, at least until I get
the inevitable arthritis that runs in the family. No asthmatics,
Dyslexics, or people with ADHD in the family either.

> Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 08:03:22 -0400
> From: "Paula Berketo" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??
> Beth,
> I have blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes as well (My hair is straight
> though)
> I have never heard this theory but is is interesting and when I think about
> many of the children I know at our local Canadian Diabetes Branch in
> Niagara, they are fair as well.
> Paula
> - ----------
> > From: email @ redacted
> > To: email @ redacted
> > Subject: Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??
> > Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 11:18 PM
> >
> In a message dated 7/23/98 8:29:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
> email @ redacted
> writes:
> << The diabetologist who put me on the pump 15 years ago told me that
> people
>  (kids) with blond, blue eyed and fair were more likely to become diabetic
> than
>  darker skinned people. >>
> Beth,
> I fit this description, although my eyes are more green than blue...
> Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted