From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??
Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 9:27 PM

The diabetologist who put me on the pump 15 years ago told me that people
(kids) with blond, blue eyed and fair were more likely to become diabetic =
than
darker skinned people.  He was telling me this after my inquiry about the =
risk
of my son becoming diabetic.  (I am fair, my son is dark.)  I found that =
very
interesting.
Beth
send the next two lines in a message