Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??

Beth,
I have blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes as well (My hair is straight
though)
I have never heard this theory but is is interesting and when I think about
many of the children I know at our local Canadian Diabetes Branch in
Niagara, they are fair as well.

Paula

----------
> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Blond/blue eyes??
> Date: Thursday, July 23, 1998 11:18 PM

In a message dated 7/23/98 8:29:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
writes:

<< The diabetologist who put me on the pump 15 years ago told me that
people
 (kids) with blond, blue eyed and fair were more likely to become diabetic
than
 darker skinned people. >>

Beth,

I fit this description, although my eyes are more green than blue...

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
info
end