[IP] from Carol Wasson: a few questions

Hi Carol,

There is something you might want to try for your bladder infection.  It
is cranberry juice -- make sure it is real cranberry juice not just
cranberry flavored drink.  My doctor first recommended it to me a number
of years ago.  It isn't a complete cure but it does seem to help.  My
Mother and I both try to drink a glass of it daily for maintenance -- we
don't seem to get as many infections anymore.

<< my first question is for women diabetics, are there any OTC
medications for
the start of a bladder infection? I can tell I'm getting one started
and I'm not looking forward to another doctor visit.
So far my only ideas are to drink lots of water, vitamin c and try to
Bs stabilized.

Carol >>

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!