Re: [IP] pumping today!!

Marisa uses the Tenders.  She's 8.  She inserts them herself usually and never
even winces.  We haven't had any trouble with the tape on the Tenders coming
loose or off and she swims alot.  We even survived a week in Florida with the
heat and humidity with no problems.  She likes the idea she can disconnect
periodically with the Tenders, too.  Makes it easier to modify her clothing,
too.  I just make a small hole in her overall pocket and she can put the pump
in the pocket and run the tube through and then reconnect.

Hope al l goes well for Jessica.  She'll love the freedom it allows her.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted