Re: [IP] OVER 21,900 INJECTIONS - July 23

At 06:14 AM 07/23/1998  Paula Berketo wrote:
> OVER 21,900 INJECTIONS

Can I be an honorary member of the 21,900 injection club? I've had the big
"D" for over 19 years and estimate that I've had pretty close to that
number of pokes. Why not just use a nice round number like 20,000? (I do
like the "pincushion" club name, though).

Since we've all paid our dues, I hope this club isn't planning on charging
any more.

Sam
(age 56 and at the last check, not getting any younger)