I have added the Medical Professional Advise mail list to the
Insulin-Pumpers services.  This list was created to help
educate medical professionals about pump therapy + Q&A.

The list is growing slowly and this reminder is to enlist the support
of each and every Insulin Pumpers member to help make it grow, which
will in turn help to spread the word about pumping

This list is made up entirely of medical professionals
(CDE's, Dr.'s, Rn's, Pump Trainers). The list's purpose is to assist
medical professionals who may be new to pumping, have a new problem
(challenge) or simply wish to converse with other medical
professionals using pump therapy with their patients.

PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please PLEASE please

1) if you are a medical professional, contact me and volunteer to
join the list to answer questions from your peers. This way, we can
increase the size of the core group of experts.

2) All other members, please contact your physician, CDE, pump
trainer, pump rep, etc.... and direct them to our web site:

www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes <--- with capital 'D'
and click on JOIN at the top of the page.

When this is accomplished, there will be a pool of talent to which
Dr's can turn for training, education and answers about pumping

DO IT NOW!!    DO IT NOW!!    DO IT NOW!!    DO IT NOW!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted