[IP] heat wave

I had been having problems with persistant hbg in spite of bolusing extra
insulin.  I talked to my endo about it and she agreed with me (she hasn many
patients on the pump and said that other patients had reported the same
problem last summer.)  She says that the current heat wave may be
deteriorating the insulin in the pump that is not refrigerated.  She
reccommends changing the reservoir every two days instead of three during the
very hot weather.

It has seemed to help with me.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted