Re: [IP] Depression

    That's an intesting comment!  My mother keeps telling me about
diabetics she knows or has met who don't feel self conscious about taking
a syring out and taking a shot in front of people.   I was a little
overwhelmed by one woman I met's comfort shooting up and blood testing at
a dinner table with guests she barely knew.  At the time, I just figured,
oh well as long as she's comfortable about it.    Bolusing in front of
others is not embarrasing b/c no one notices and after all many people
carry around electronic gadgets.  I think the hard part, especially in
high school, was having to change infusion sets in front of others --
i.e. locker rooms, dorm rooms, camping situations.  Is Lily comfortable
doing this in front of others?  Just the family?  How about other
people?  I find that much harder than a shot b/c it seems to take so long
when someone is waiting for you.  Maybe I'm just clusy :-)?