email @ redacted wrote:
>      What is process to upgrade from a 507 to a 507C??

As I understanfd it they cover 20% of the cost of the new pump, which just
to lline up with the 80% payment most US insurers will pay for a pump....
>      Is there any release info for the pump->PC link???

Go to MiniMed's webpage at:
They show a picture with some information about the link unit there.
Ted Quick

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted