[IP] pumping today!!

Well everyone, today Jessica officially became a pumper!!  We sent back the
Minimed and are using a Disetronic now because of the small basal rate (.2)
 She really likes it.  Only one problem so far, she sweated her tape off on
the way home.  Any ideas?  I put a new Tegraderm on it and some IV tape on
the corners.  Does this mean it will come off when she is swimming also?
We are using the 8mm Rapids and are anxiously waiting for the new 6mm
Rapids to come out.  This was her choice and she practiced on a sponge
thing first.  Things seem to be great so far though :)  Any responses would
be appreciated.  TIA

Mom of Jessica Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted