Re: [IP] from Carol Wasson: a few questions

Funny you asked that question.  I had a doctor's appt. yesterday.  But in the
meantime, my ten year old niece is here from New Jersey and seems to have a
bladder infection.  (Of course she is not covered by our health insurance and a
host of other lovely difficult things to get her to a doctor) so I asked my
doctor what I should do for her.  Cranberry juice and lots of water might flush
out the beginning stages, especially if you can keep you BGs normal (which will
mean testing more often).  Watch it carefully though and if it gets out of hand
you might even be able to relay the symptoms over the phone and just get a
prescription.