Re: [IP] Blood Pressure

In a message dated 7/23/98 8:53:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I just went on an Ace Inhibitor (Lontensil) to protect my kidney ---I
 only have one BIG one as I lost the other in childhood BEFORE being
 diagnosed with diabetes --weird genetic mutation.  Anyway, my bp runs in
 the borderline range - normal, so the dr. suggested this Ace Inhibitor.
 I found myself dizzy, nauseous, and at times vomitting.  The only thing
 I could stand to consume was liquids, thus I quit the meds after 5 days. >>
Maybe you need a lower dose of medication,  ACE inhibitors have a good track
record of preserving kidney function in diabetes.  Good luck.

Barbara B.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted